Banks Power 42710 Twin-Ram Manifold System
By driving a greater charge of air into each chamber, TwinRam amps up the power rating, improves mileage and durability, and reduces emissions. Cast intake manifold design doubles stock inlet area; Increases and balances boost-air distribution into all six cylinders; Eliminates internal hot spots; Enhances power, mileage and durability; Reduces emissions; 5-year Warranty.
Enhances power, mileage and durability. TwinRam intake manifold doubles the inlet area, optimizes air distribution into the cylinder head, and flows the boosted air proportionately into all six cylinders. The equalized air-streams do away with lopsided internal temperatures, balance cylinder air volume and produce smoother output.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine
- Larger & less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Cast intake manifold design doubles stock inlet area
- Increases and balances boost-air distribution into all six cylinders
- Eliminates internal hot spots
- Reduces emissions
- Dodge 5.9L, Non-EGR
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-54