Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key. Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it. Utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno, and finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road, Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed.
A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance and acceleration gratification. The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks' larger, streamlined cast-metal Monster-Ram.
It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built machine. And with up to six ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for performance expandability.
Monster-Ram is CNC port-matched to the stock heater as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Heater Delete spacer. Includes 3-1/2 inch mandrel-bent boost tube. With up to six ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for Monster-Ram's performance expandability.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine
- Larger & less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Out-boosts the competition by up to 56.9%
- Up to six 1/8 inch NPT ports
- Includes 3-1/2 inch mandrel-bent boost tube
- Delivers instant torque
- CNC port-matched to the stock heater as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Heater Delete spacer