Banks 42733 Big Hoss Intake Manifold System
A Banks Racing product proven in the Banks Duramax Sidewinder S-10 diesel drag truck, the Big Hoss Intake Manifolds are the only purpose-built manifolds created for a Duramax. Big Hoss replaces the factory's crude clamshell intake with a tuned 16-port manifold assembly that provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution for more available power at a given boost level. Includes: Twin plenum manifolds and mounting hardware, Fuel system relocation plumbing and hardware, Boost air inlet nipple fittings.
For use at sanctioned racing events only.
Note: This product cannot be shipped to California
- Enhances power, mileage and durability
- 5-year Warranty
- Larger & less restrictive than stock
- Provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution
- Part of the Banks Racing line
- The only purpose-built cast manifolds created for a Duramax
- Fits 2001-12 GM 6.6L (LB7/LML require modifications)
- For use at sanctioned racing events only