AirDog Fuel Air Separation System FP-100/FP-150
AirDog A4SPBD000 / AirDog A4SPBD003
The AirDog® Fuel Preporator® removes various contaminates, including entrained air/vapor, particulates and moisture, and removes excess fuel not needed by engines, allowing the fuel to flow through the regulator and return to the fuel tank. The separated air/vapor enters the return port after the regulator, allowing pure fuel to flow to the engine at a regulated positive pressure. A gerotor pump offers quiet, long lasting performance. Some benefits include:
- Removes Air and Vapor from Diesel Fuel
- Pure Diesel Fuel Reaching Engine
- High Flow Rates of Fuel to Engine Longer Injector Life
- Increased Injection Pump Life
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Optimized Engine Performance
- Increased Torque Output
- Improves Throttle Response
- FP-100 is recommended for stock and slightly modified 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins Diesels.
- FP-150 is recommended for highly modified 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins Diesels.
- Small & Compact: Only 7″L X 10″T X 3.2″W
- Single Piece Pump Body: Replaces the old 3 piece pump design reducing the number of parts, unit size, and weight. This results in a sleek, low profile pump assembly and eliminates the need for leaky, messy gaskets!
- Mounts to frame: No Drilling required!
AirDog® Installation Kit
- All-Inclusive Installation Kit includes:
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- 1/2″ Suction Tube (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2″ Fuel Lines W/ OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog® Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual