Some AIRAID MXP Air Intakes start with a replacement one-piece roto-molded air box that addresses the shortcomings of the restrictive factory design. Housed inside the air box is an AIRAID premium air filter for outstanding air flow and filtration.
Many MXP Air Intake Systems have a built-in velocity stack, which further promotes airflow. What this all means is that you get a simple-to-install, yet extremely sophisticated system to increase air flow while maintaining proper air-to-fuel ratios, thereby eliminating the need for recalibration after installation.
Just bolt it on and go!
Oiled or Dry:
You can choose between an oiled or dry filter, furthermore the dry filters come in your choice of red, black or blue. Both oiled and dry filters offer the same great protection and performance for your filter and both are reasusable. The dry simply doesn't require oiling after cleaning and comes in a selection of colors.
- Superior horsepower and acceleration gains
- Replaces stock intake tubing, air filter and air box (where applicable)
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Washable and reusable air filter media
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty