Airaid Air Filter Performance Oil
790-556 / 790-555 / 790-565
AIRAID Performance Oil is used to re-oil a clean AIRAID premium air filer. AIRAID Performance Oil is applied after cleaning and forms an additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow.
Clean your AIRAID filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles for normal driving, or more often for off-road and heavy dust conditions.
About Air Filter Cleaning:
- If your annual mileage is low, be sure to check the air filter once a year to see if oiling is needed.
- Use only AIRAID Cleaning Solution to clean your AIRAID filter.
- Never use gasoline, detergents, steam cleaning or parts solvent.
- Oil After Cleaning: *Not necessary with a SYNTHAMAX® Air Filter
- Your AIRAID Premium Filter is pre-oiled and ready to use right out of the package.
- Always oil your AIRAID Premium Filter after each cleaning.
- Use only AIRAID Filter Performance Oil.
- Never use transmission fluid, motor oil, diesel fuel, or light weight oils.