• 3-1/2"ID x 3"L Hump coupling
• Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) polyurethane
• 100% Polyurethane for extra long life
• Made with 100% 60 Shore "A"
• Coupler hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration
• Standard stainless steel worm-gear clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistant
The polyurethane hump coupler is designed to connect to a 3-1/2”ID and is 3" long. The polyurethane construction is designed to meet modern elevated engine compartment temperatures with a reaction injection molded (RIM) polyurethane configuration.
Standard stainless steel worm-gear #064 clamps provides tight connections, durability and is corrosion resistance for industrial, commercial, truck, off-road and racing applications.