AFE Power Large Bore-HD 5" DPF Back Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 6" matte-black stainless steel tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge
- Fits Leaf Spring Suspensions
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Massive 6" Black Tip:
Finishing off the exhaust is a matte-black stainless steel exhaust tip. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
Fits models w/ Leaf Spring Suspension
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.