AFE Power Large Bore-HD 3" DPF Back Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust System
49-42045-P / 49-42045-B
- Up to +5HP and +10lbs. x ft of torque over the stock exhaust system
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes massive dual 5" polished stainless steel or 5" matte-black stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
ADDS UP TO:
ADDS UP TO:
TORQUE MAX GAINS
Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 3' mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
5" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Matte-Black Clamp-On Tips Option:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 5" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a matte-black finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
5" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Clamp-On Tips Option:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 5" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a high luster polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
Crew Cab/5'7" Bed (140" Wheelbases)
Crew Cab/6'4" Bed (149" Wheelbases)
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.
2014 - 2016