AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that works with OEM intercooler.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by 40%
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Cold-side tube replacement
- Incorperates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the OEM intercooler
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2011 - 2016