AFE Power ATLAS 4" Aluminized Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System
49-03065-B / 49-03065-P
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
ADDS UP TO:
ADDS UP TO:
TORQUE MAX GAINS
- In house testing this system produced +8 horsepower and +11 lbs. x ft. of torque over the stock exhaust system verified by AFE's in house dyno
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual side exit 6" matte-black or polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
- Intercooling tailpipes are used to reduce exhaust gas temperatures
This system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
6" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Matte-Black or Polished Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 6" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a matte-black finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.
2011 - 2014