AFE Power Atlas 4" Aluminized Downpipe Back Dual Outlet Exhaust System
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual side exit 6" polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a black laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
- A free following aluminized steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones and unleashing all available horsepower and
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS Down-pipe exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
A free-flowing aluminized steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
6" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 6" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a high luster polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note This System Fits:
Crew Cab/Long Bed: 172.4" Wheelbase
Super Cab/Long Bed: 158" Wheelbase
Crew Cab/Short Bed: 156.2" Wheelbase
Super Cab/Short Bed: 141.8" Wheeel Base
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
2011 - 2016