AEM Voltmeter Display Gauge
- Volts gauge readout from 8-18V Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Easy-to-install harness 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
AEM's Analog style Volts Gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. This Voltmeter gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's voltmeter gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
The AEM Voltmeter Gauge is ideal for knowing exactly how well a vehicle's charging system is performing. Most vehicles only provide a warning light to indicate there is a problem with a vehicle's charging system, and the indicator lights up once a vehicle system's voltage is so low that you can't restart it after it stalls. AEM volts gauge can alert you to when your charging system is failing the moment it starts to under- or over-charge.
Volts gauge readout from 8-18V Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles